Thank you for visiting and shopping with us at E S Equestrian. Below are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping and Returns Policy.
- We aim to process all orders within 2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days, however, if there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- We offer both domestic (within Australia) and international shipping in both express and regular parcel post.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- E S Equestrian is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- E S Equestrian is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- In the case where you have purchased the wrong size, or in the unlikely event there is a fault with a garment, you may return the item within 14 days of purchase to be exchanged/replaced.
- To be eligible for return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, with tags/labels still attached
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item and should your return be due to incorrect sizing, a shipping fee will be charged for shipment of the exchange. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If for some reason, you are not entirely happy with your purchase, or have any further questions, please contact us.